Energy-efficiency & Flexibility „Enabled by EnOcean“
 Batteryless wireless switches control lighting and shading.
 Occupancy sensors automatically turn off the lights in unused rooms.
 Room temperature sensor for minimal energy consumption and maximum comfort.
 Climatic sensors (humidity and CO2) monitor indoor air quality.
  Position sensors – window handle and window contact – cut out heating and air-conditioning when windows are open.
 Central control on a touch panel or PC/notebook.
– Maintenance-free and interoperable wireless sensors
– Freely positioned products – switches on glass, stone, wood or furniture possible
– Flexible room configuration
– Simplicity of planning and maximum flexibility through freely positioned sensors
– Interoperability of products
– Compatibility with other building automation systems (e.g. EIB/ KNX , LON, BACnet and TCP/ IP)
System Integrators/ Contractors
– Speedy and flexible installation and startup
– No wiring and no breaking into walls or ceilings
– Less noise, dust and dirt
– Simple retrofit during undisturbed operation
Investors/ School Authority
– Cost benefits in installation and operation
– Less downtime during renovation
– High energy savings
– International and scalable standard solution
– Less cabling through self-powered wireless sensors
– Flexibility and no maintenance
– Interoperable and scalable standard solution
– Enhanced comfort and convenience
– High indoor air quality