Energy-efficiency & Flexibility „Enabled by EnOcean“
 Batteryless wireless switches control lighting and shading.
 Batteryless handhelds control light scenes (light and blind).
 Occupancy sensor adjusts temperature and turns off lights when a room is not in use.
 Room temperature sensor for minimal energy consumption and maximum comfort.
  Position sensors – window handle and window contact – cut out heating and air-conditioning when windows are open.
 Central control on a touch panel or PC/notebook.
 Remote monitoring and control by a mobile phone or on the Internet.
Architects/ Interior Designers
– Maintenance-free and interoperable wireless sensors
– Freely positioned products – switches on glass, stone, wood or furniture possible
– Flexible room configuration
– Simplicity of planning and maximum flexibility through freely positioned sensors
– Interoperability of products
– Cost-efficient home automation system with smart grid access
System Integrators/ Contractors
– Speedy and flexible installation and startup
– No wiring and no breaking into walls or ceilings
– Less noise, dust and dirt
– Cost benefits in installation and operation
– Flexibility and no maintenance
– High energy savings
– Interoperable and scalable standard solution
– Large-scale energy savings
– Enhanced comfort and convenience
– Easy retrofit
– Low-cost smart home solution